Yes, it is. Once again, in case if you have a lot of free time to devote yourself to the construction process and you are ready to follow the created design firmly. Believe us, when builders suggest you do something easier or assure you that it doesn't happen, there's a high probability that you will agree to their arguments. However, the individual project does not reflect everything 100%. Why:
- Peculiarities always emerge in the process, and they have to be solved on-site. The project reflects only those solutions that are understandable and known in advance.
- An element of novelty, invention, an experiment are the essential parts of the design. Otherwise, it will be a clone, similar-to-other interior.
- There are always new technologies and only a human being can decide how to implement them into the project.
- Since most projects include modern engineering and third party contractors for ventilation, air conditioning, smart home, heating, home theater, swimming pools, automation, etc, only an expert, chief designer of the project, is capable of interconnecting all these aspects. This often happens after the project design is completed.
- Ordering carpentry, built-in furniture, kitchen, glazing, stairs is a separate process that requires linking such elements to the main project, and it is impossible until there is no contract.
So, are you ready to spend your time on these experiments? In a word, all these implementation processes are called delegation to those for whom this is a key competence - our architectural studio.